quesNeighbor creating block on road coming to my property?

We have a property here in Banaras. We run our businesses on that land. One of the businesses has been registered as a private limited company and the other is recreational in nature, for which am in the process of procuring a license. But the owner of a neighboring plot is trying to clear off the path and build a compound wall in such a way that the only path to our land will be blocked. Our livelihood runs there and this man is said to be powerful. How do we handle such a situation.

  • ansIssue legal notice to owner of neighboring plot owner not to erect a compound wall blocking entrance to the plot .

    If owner refuses to listen move court and obtain an injunction restraining the said neighbor from construction compound wall on said path

    Also file RTI application with local municipal corporation as to whether said path way form part of municipal road. Also obtain copies of building plans if any sanctioned of your neighbor for adjoining plot.

    You can immediately file a suit with injunction and asking to give way and to clear all the blocks caused by the neighbor.Give a police complaint for the same.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

my mom and dad both passed away i am the only child .....nomination form my…


We want to file a partition suit for some property that was owned by my…
There was an idle plot near my grandfather house , so my father built a…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly