Need to know the katha of my property
I recently booked a flat. As per the documents given to me by the builder, all was in place. I need to know the katha of my property.
The plan approval is actually very different from the Katha.
It is better go through the entire documents and proceed accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get HUF property divided equally
- Tenant not vacating premises. Filed false case. What to do now?
- Loan amount settled now asking for more amount what can I do
- Can we claim for the property brought by my father-in-law
- Person harassing me and my family for loan my father took 15 years ago