Need to know the katha of my property
I recently booked a flat. As per the documents given to me by the builder, all was in place. I need to know the katha of my property.
The plan approval is actually very different from the Katha.
It is better go through the entire documents and proceed accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sale deed and layout plan mismatch, what should I do ?
- Can a boy and a girl aged 19 have a live-in relationship?
- Paid 10% developer send to some other person not returning money
- is it legal to buy grocery from delhi and sell in noida
- How to recover full and final settlement after resigning from company