Need No Objection Certificate for registry if owner's husband in jail?
My question is regarding my registry which is pending or it can be said that its held up by registrar saying no objection certificate is required from crime branch, because owner's husband is in jail. But she was not informed that she can't sell her property.
After the registry was done then this letter came to me which is addressed to one of the inspector asking the status of that property. Please guide me what to do?
First of all we would request you to kindly provide us with detailed facts.
Please clarify following facts:
1. With registry, do you mean registration of property?
2. The letter you received was from where?
3. Who informed her that she cant sell her property?
Please clarify the above mentioned facts so that we can provide you with an appropriate legal solution.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Same name in passport & birth certificate but differ in other document
- Grandfather property divided father got share he died how to divide it
- False 498a victim and the duration of the case
- Purchase of land is documented and regsitry by notary. Is it valid?
- Misuse of blank security cheque by company