quesNeed No Objection Certificate for registry if owner's husband in jail?

My question is regarding my registry which is pending or it can be said that its held up by registrar saying no objection certificate is required from crime branch, because owner's husband is in jail. But she was not informed that she can't sell her property.


After the registry was done then this letter came to me which is addressed to one of the inspector asking the status of that property. Please guide me what to do?


  • ans


    First of all we would request you to kindly provide us with detailed facts.  


    Please clarify following facts:


    1.  With registry, do you mean registration of property? 


    2. The letter you received was from where?  


    3. Who informed her that she cant sell her property?


    Please clarify the above mentioned facts so that we can provide you with an appropriate legal solution.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I own the first floor of stilt plus 4story builder flat in south delhi with…
Hi, I would like to transfer 25% of his self earned property to my wife,…

The High Court passed a restrained order on the respondents "Respondents shall not create further…

What is the procedure to calculate share in ancestral property?

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly