Need Clarification for Property Transfer to my mother
Hi, Am interested to give gift my property(apartment) to my mother.but I bought that property through LIC Loan.property is my name only.almost 5 years am paying loan.. Please let me what are process.and its possible.. Regards
If you have paid the entire loan, then under such circumstance you can execute a gift deed and gift the property to your mother. The gift deed will have to be registered before sub registrar.
However, if the loan is not paid, then you will have to pay the entire loan amount and then execute a gift deed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I want to marry a boy of my choice what legal help can I get?
- Gave a phone for repairing. Now phone not working. What to do?
- Are we liable to pay VAT and Service tax while buying a flat?
- Something else in Nestle baby formula. What to do?
- Builder Flat booked 50% paid but not able to pay the rest