quesNeed Clarification for Property Transfer to my mother

Hi, Am interested to give gift my property(apartment) to my mother.but I bought that property through LIC Loan.property is my name only.almost 5 years am paying loan.. Please let me what are process.and its possible.. Regards

  • ans

    If you have paid the entire loan, then under such circumstance you can execute a gift deed and gift the property to your mother. The gift deed will have to be registered before sub registrar.

    However, if the loan is not paid, then you will have to pay the entire loan amount and then execute a gift deed.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have a piece of land next to a running drainage of the city. The…
My mother was expire so i want my mother external property from farther of my…
My father deceased in December 2016 leaving behind me (son) and 2 other survivor members,…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly