quesNeed Clarification for Property Transfer to my mother

Hi, Am interested to give gift my property(apartment) to my mother.but I bought that property through LIC Loan.property is my name only.almost 5 years am paying loan.. Please let me what are process.and its possible.. Regards

• ansIf you have paid the entire loan, then under such circumstance you can execute a gift deed and gift the property to your mother. The gift deed will have to be registered before sub registrar.

However, if the loan is not paid, then you will have to pay the entire loan amount and then execute a gift deed.