NA plot converted in forest zone.
Government have any power to converted plot to forest zone I have plot in lonavla I have also NA certificate, but when I put a plan for construction, the new down payment plan shows my land in forest zone. What should I do I 2005 the na certificate is issued and also plan approved for construction by gram panchayat. But I cant construct. Now I again in 2014 I submit plan for construction to collector office.
When was reservation made for forest? Were objections invited to down payment plan? Did you submit your objections to said declaration? You will have to file writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution, praying for a declaring that the petitioner was entitled to put up construction on the land for his own purpose and use and for a writ of certiorari for quashing and setting aside the order of the Municipal Council refusing development permission.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife took children along with her how to get custody for my children
- how to pay for recovery suit order
- Company not paid my due salary what action can I take
- Gave letter to withdraw resignation. Served me resignation acceptance.
- Born in Kerala and how can i change the name in certificates in Mumbai