quesNA plot converted in forest zone.

Government have any power to converted plot to forest zone I have plot in lonavla I have also NA certificate, but when I put a plan for construction, the new down payment plan shows my land in forest zone. What should I do I 2005 the na certificate is issued and also plan approved for construction by gram panchayat. But I cant construct. Now I again in 2014 I submit plan for construction to collector office.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansWhen was reservation made for forest? Were objections invited to down payment plan? Did you submit your objections to said declaration? You will have to file writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution, praying for a declaring that the petitioner was entitled to put up construction on the land for his own purpose and use and for a writ of certiorari for quashing and setting aside the order of the Municipal Council refusing development permission.

    • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Property lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    my sister in Canada , have a property in India. Now she wants to transfer…
    The following points are brought to your notice and want your legal opinion. 1. My…
    We have changed class 2 land used without permisssion of that use , basically we…
    My grandfather has purchased 1 room in a slum via pagri system. In 2005 he…

    Property Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

      Shree Ram Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly