my aunt is trying to sell my property she had transferred to me.
we have an ancestral property which was transferred to me by my aunt. now she is taking money from people on the context that it is her property and not mine. she has taken money from the market in lieu of the property. What should i do now. please suggest
Well it depends upon the type of transfer and the details about the property in question.if you are the bona fide owner on record then she can't sell that property and various legal remedies are available for you which depends on your case.you have to file a civil suit to declare your ownership. Without papers its not possible to guide you in a proper way.
Advocate Abhijat Pratap SinghKrishna Nagar, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file divorce if husband denies to have sex
- Company not providing Experience Letter and Salary Letter
- Forceful departmental transfer can I resign and claim compensation
- Recent Judgement on Divorce case at two different places can combine
- Land owner took token money of 5 lac and did not give any documents.