quesmy aunt is trying to sell my property she had transferred to me.

we have an ancestral property which was transferred to me by my aunt. now she is taking money from people on the context that it is her property and not mine. she has taken money from the market in lieu of the property. What should i do now. please suggest

  • ansWell it depends upon the type of transfer and the details about the property in question.if you are the bona fide owner on record then she can't sell that property and various legal remedies are available for you which depends on your case.you have to file a civil suit to declare your ownership. Without papers its not possible to guide you in a proper way.

    Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh

      Krishna Nagar, Lucknow

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

my father died 11 years ago.he was owner of flat at dn nagar but we…

My Grandmother purchased a property sometime in 1950's and before her death she maid a…
My dad and his brother have ancestral property in outskirts of Mumbai city which is…
We have purchased a villa in the year 2010.we have taken loan from HDFC bank…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly