×

quesmy aunt is trying to sell my property she had transferred to me.

we have an ancestral property which was transferred to me by my aunt. now she is taking money from people on the context that it is her property and not mine. she has taken money from the market in lieu of the property. What should i do now. please suggest

• ansWell it depends upon the type of transfer and the details about the property in question.if you are the bona fide owner on record then she can't sell that property and various legal remedies are available for you which depends on your case.you have to file a civil suit to declare your ownership. Without papers its not possible to guide you in a proper way.

Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh

Krishna Nagar, Lucknow