Mother's will and property.
Property was in mother's name, mother died, family details - father still alive age 75, two sons 42 & 37. Both sons married. 1st son age 40 with 1 daughter and wife. second son 37 - one son with wife. Q1 - if the mother has not made any will then how it will be distributed? Q2 - in case the mother has made a will unwillingly under pressure in elder son's name or his daughter's name then how the younger son can claim the share?
Assuming you are governed by Hindu Law, the property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve firstly upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband. Property of a female Hindu to be her absolute property,therefore can be disposed it off what ever manner they deem fit and can not be questioned it unless influenced by any fraud or misrepresentation.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can principal suspend class for ragging
- what are my rights over my parents self acquired property
- Wife filed a stay application in high court on the decree of divorce
- how to change fathers name on the CBSE 10th certificate
- Court issued order for arrest in cheque bounce case but no arrest made