Mother wants will in the name of father.
My Mother want to make will in favor of my father and I have no objection .Can i become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will? No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?
Yes, you can become witness. He needs to take probate of Will. Once that is done then he needs to just mutate his name in the local Municipal Register. Yes, during trial of Probate proceeding.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grandfather died without Will in 2003 how to sell our share
- What is the procedure to change name
- Uncle wants to donate his share of HUF property to his nephew
- Refusing to do Full & Final Settlement
- What is the procedure for adoption? No paperwork was done at first.