Mother wants will in the name of father.
My Mother want to make will in favor of my father and I have no objection .Can i become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will? No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?
Yes, you can become witness. He needs to take probate of Will. Once that is done then he needs to just mutate his name in the local Municipal Register. Yes, during trial of Probate proceeding.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Online transections made without sending OTP in my phone
- Bda alienated site
- Can father escape from paying child maintenance if he is in jail
- Will my brother get custody of 4 year daughter who lives with him
- Husband of the girl I loved threatening to file a false case