quesMother transferring the ownership.

My Mother wants to make will in favor of my father and I have no objection. Can I become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership of house to my father name with that will? Do i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?

  • ansYou can become the witness to the Will and if you are only issue having no brother/sister can give NOC in favor of father.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can pre died child or abortioned infant in mother' s womb get share in it's…

Me and my husband purchased flat jointly in 2012, my husband expired in 2015 feb…
My Grandfather mother's (Already has 3(2male+1female) Childrens) has 2 marriages and both are legal. 1st…
Hi I just want to know that my grandfather is doing something wrong with our…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly