Mother transferring the ownership.
My Mother wants to make will in favor of my father and I have no objection. Can I become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership of house to my father name with that will? Do i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?
You can become the witness to the Will and if you are only issue having no brother/sister can give NOC in favor of father.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is there is any right of mother and sister in the fathers property
- Undue pressure in form of termination threat by manager?
- Purchase property without succession certificate is it invalid
- Does expired insurance affect compensation in case of accident?
- Denial of Defence Asst in departmental enquiry and appeal in APAR