Mother expired can i ask for her share from her parents
My mother has expired,she has 3brothers,my mother's both parents are alive.my question is, do I have any right to ask my mother's share in their property..my religion is Hindu.
Since your grand parent's are alive, upon the demise of your grand parent's you will be entitled to seek a share of your grand parent's property in the capacity of son/daughter of pre-deceased daughter.
Children of pre-deceased children are entitled to seek a share of properties as and when succession opens.
Advocate RajagopalanBanjara Hills, Hyderabad
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- impact on visa due to past matrimonial record
- Employer incorrectly terminated on grounds of dual employment
- What is desertion and how can it be proved
- Driver refusing to payback the advance taken - how to recover
- What amount of compensation can I claim delayed possession case