quesMama Willed grandfather's property to his wife.Now children want share

My maternal grandfather had property in Kolkata. He expired in 1969 and did not make any Will. My maternal grandfather had 2 daughters and 1 son. My mama before his death Willed the property to his wife. Now his daughter's have a filed a case for equal share in the property. In that case they have included me and my mother's sister as well. My mother expired in 2013. How can we resolve this issue? What are the legal options available to us?

• ansWe suggest that you should resolve the matter amicably and execute an partition agreement or family settlement agreement therein defining your portion of share.

In case you are unable to do same, then you will have to file suit for partition thereby seeking your portion of share in the property