Living on land for 40 years. Now goons are claiming the property.
We were living on government land for 40 years. Now my father expired recently. Now the goons are not letting us to do some re-construction on our land. They are asking to cancel the benama. We have all bills. In registrars office, the registry of the property is on our name. Goons are claiming that property belong to the masjid. What can i do about it?
This question has been answered by our lawyers. See answer below.
Thank you for your mail
In india such instances are very common
Normally the goons would quote a figure to leave the property
Either the matter can be settled with them
Filing a case is the best option and they can be then removed legally and for all times to come your interests will be safeguarded
Advocate Amitesh Singh BakshiDelhi High Court, Delhi
File suit for permanent injunction under civil law on the basis of your legal title.
Police complaint for trespass etc under criminal law.
The above advise is tentative on the basis of information given by you. A complete look at the documents and facts is required to give final advise.
Kindly contact for detailed consultation and advise.
Advocate Vanshdeep DalmiaJor Bagh, Delhi
please file a suit for permanent injunction against the persons attempting to forcibly dispossess you from the property. You may also file a carefully worded criminal compliant against the said persons and both the criminal case and civil case can proceed simultaneously
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Failure of payment due on telecom company, what can be done
- Can i take stay order to stop auction my property
- Credit card fraud transaction from SBI bank what to do
- loan borrowed by father against our house from money lender
- We brought house 27 years back want to change name on the registry