×

quesLIC housing is funding do I need to make another background check

1. The proposed Layout is at Bavikere Village Nelamangala and it is said that the Layout is approved by BMRDA vide NPA/LAO/18?2015-16 dated 09-10-2015
So, is this valid for purchasing the land?
2. LIC housing is funding for the loan. So Do I need to make another background check?
There are only 59 sites available for release and I need to make a decision soon
Can you please help me in this regard?

• ansDear Sir, before going to purchase is very essential to verify and to get the legal opinion of the property, BMRDA approved layout is well and good ... if you want my legal opinion in respect of the same, I will do it.

Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

Kamakshipalya, Bangalore