Legal rights on father in law's property
My father in law has 3 daughters. He had a property in his name in Pune. He expired last month and the mother in law is still alive. Now who has got the first legal right for the said property which is in Mumbai?
Since the property belongs to your father in law, the property shall thus devolve on to his legal heirs being the mother in law and the daughters. All legal heirs become the joint owners of the property. None of us can exercise absolute ownership over the other with respect to the property. If any document is executed the same is void in the eye of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Worked as assistant professor for 5 years how can I claim permanent
- Can i take Divorce from wife in both condition mutual or single
- Marriage done at arya samaj mandir is valid or not
- Maintenance case filed by wife what action can i take
- false physical abusive allegation in office by girlfriend