Legal rights on father in law's property
My father in law has 3 daughters. He had a property in his name in Pune. He expired last month and the mother in law is still alive. Now who has got the first legal right for the said property which is in Mumbai?
Since the property belongs to your father in law, the property shall thus devolve on to his legal heirs being the mother in law and the daughters. All legal heirs become the joint owners of the property. None of us can exercise absolute ownership over the other with respect to the property. If any document is executed the same is void in the eye of law.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband did second marriage filed FIR but no action taken yet
- Not able to get an judgement from fast track court
- Unethical change of workplace station
- A good performer at job. Can they still remove me w/o formal letter?
- No Katha certificate available is land fit for buying