Legal order for a site in a gated community.
I bought a site on a land gated community They agreed to develop it in 6 months and it remained undeveloped even after 1 year. in the consumer court proceedings were as follows; told my grievance, told what i should get, gave documentary proof where ever required,and stated my case logic why i should get what i have asked for.the judge found this quiet clear with no intrigue or complication. Now after 1 year , still there is no payment made by the accused who get's away by some excuse, 2 NBWs given to him, both times out on bail.
Question; how can I get my full money.
Let your lawyer invoke the jurisdiction of the court for enforcing the court order. A court which passes a judgment has the power to compel its performance in accordance with the law. The property of the opposing party can be attached and sold depending upon the nature of order passed by the court and its competence.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- is student also a consumer ?
- Mother died without preparing Will how is the property divided now
- Original owner of property filed FIR for fake property registration
- Wife threatening to kill herself whenever we have an argument or fight
- Can cinema hall sell tickets at a higher price than MRP