quesLegal opinion for buying property.

I have property which was bought in 2003. After registry on registrar notice i paid the remaining residential stamp duty. It is falling under nagar nigam Lucknow. I am running business from this property. 2 storey building persist as now. Commercial assessment is done by Nagar nigam,Lucknow. My Question is : Do i need to go necessarily for 143 (land use) for putting these papers to bank for CC limit in banks. My SSI unit is running just now on this property. Electric commercial connection is 10 years old. Fully developed colony.

  • ansCc limits are granted by bank on hypothecation of goods inventory. The inventory lying in store / factory is kept as a security with the bank and the customer may enjoy a running loan against the security. Bank periodically demands stock statement and its valuation is being done to assess the value of current stock.

    From facts stated by you it appears that in 2003 you had bought a residential property and you are using it for commercial purposes. It appears that you desire to give your property papers as security .under the circumstances go in for land user change to avoid any legal complications in sanctioning of cc limits.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are five legal heirs to our father. Our father has expired intestate in 1999…

I need a sale agreement format to sell my apartment. Where can I get the…

Sir , mere father ki 2012 m death ho gyi thi, n unhone ek plot…

Father had got the Inam farming land in 1970s from Government. After father death this…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly