Legal notice for society maintenance
Some of the owners and tenants of our society are not paying maintenance. We are not able to meet the regular expenses like watchman salary, bills, repairs and so on. We would like to issue legal notices for the society.
Issuing legal notices won't cost a fortune. Another way to deal with the members not paying the maintenance money regularly is to display their names on the society notice board.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transfer of ownership of agricultural land
- Want to sell rented rooms which is under Calcutta High Court
- Company cancelled offer letter after giving several joining dates.
- Forced stay with husband for 10 days.
- Last owner sublet the office now wanting to leave but not giving stuff