quesLegal notice for society maintenance

Some of the owners and tenants of our society are not paying maintenance. We are not able to meet the regular expenses like watchman salary, bills, repairs and so on. We would like to issue legal notices for the society.

  • ansIssuing legal notices won't cost a fortune. Another way to deal with the members not paying the maintenance money regularly is to display their names on the society notice board.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a hindu from maharashtra. My father passed away few years ago and had…
I have purchased a agriculture land in 2002 having my name in Revenue record since…
Sir, My grandmother made a will,dividing the land and the tubewell(common) to three of her…

My father passed away during 1974-75 and my mother is alive. I am the only…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly