quesLED sign board on the rear of a car / cab.

Could you please provide the legal advise on the below query? Can I use LED Sign board Display on the back side of my car or Cabs (Private Transport) to display one tagline to the backside viewers? It will display particular tag line of 10 English Letters by blinking led lights. Is it legal to use in Indian States? In which states it is legal? Recent days, we can see LED displays on the back side of Buses to display route destinations. If using LED displays are illegal, Can I use 'backlight Still Image' instead of LED lights at the back side of car?

• ansNo, you cannot use the LED sign board display on the back side of your car or cabs, to display one tagline to the backside viewers, as it is not legal in India. Though, you can use backlight still image instead of LED lights, at the back side of car.