LED sign board on the rear of a car / cab.
Could you please provide the legal advise on the below query? Can I use LED Sign board Display on the back side of my car or Cabs (Private Transport) to display one tagline to the backside viewers? It will display particular tag line of 10 English Letters by blinking led lights. Is it legal to use in Indian States? In which states it is legal? Recent days, we can see LED displays on the back side of Buses to display route destinations. If using LED displays are illegal, Can I use 'backlight Still Image' instead of LED lights at the back side of car?
No, you cannot use the LED sign board display on the back side of your car or cabs, to display one tagline to the backside viewers, as it is not legal in India. Though, you can use backlight still image instead of LED lights, at the back side of car.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is probate mandatory in unregistered will
- How to evict father's brother from the property if the owner is father
- Property gifted to brother needs to be shared among all 3 sibling
- Is it legal to sell spy camera or hidden camera
- what if my ex boyfriend does any harm to himself as we had married