Land which is bought by self & not used.
Any land that has been purchased on one's own and there hasn't been any profit/use made out of that land, but hadn't been mentioned in the service book (of central govt. employee), would be considered as an ancestral property?
No, it would not be considered as ancestral property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a son claim over property if he has already got his share
- Received letter for termination What action can I take
- Illegal Possession of my property after father's demise. What to do?
- Can a will, attached to a lok adalat compromise petition, changed?
- How can I get copyright of my website