Land registered in name of god. Can i purchase it?
I am about to purchase a land but the owner says half of the land is registered under the name of a God but the papers are with him and he wants to sell the land. Will i be able to change the title of the land to my name and if yes, will there be any disputes ? Will i be able to execute my plans on the land after i had purchased it without any troubles?
You should purchase only the part of the property which is registered in his name.
Do not purchase the land registered in the name of god as you could be involved in litigation with respect to that land. The land registered in the name of god cannot be sold by him.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action against person who promised services for certain amount?
- Landlord filed a case for subletting the property what should I do now
- How can I recover my salary
- Banquet hall creating noise pollution no clearance from authority
- Is it mandatory for wife to disclose he salary to husband