Land registered in name of god. Can i purchase it?
I am about to purchase a land but the owner says half of the land is registered under the name of a God but the papers are with him and he wants to sell the land. Will i be able to change the title of the land to my name and if yes, will there be any disputes ? Will i be able to execute my plans on the land after i had purchased it without any troubles?
You should purchase only the part of the property which is registered in his name.
Do not purchase the land registered in the name of god as you could be involved in litigation with respect to that land. The land registered in the name of god cannot be sold by him.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seeking legal opinion and assistance in filing a Curative petition.
- Previous owner is asking for money for rectification in sale deed
- How to get stay order in transfer matter
- How can I claim share in my grandfathers property
- How can I claim share in ancestral property