Land purchased by Central Government Employee
Can a land purchased by a central government employee after getting into job be declared in the service book/annual return and there has been no profit/use made of that land either, would it be considered as an ancestral property?
Can you please tell me, if the law would treat it as a severe breach of guidelines laid down for central government employees? If yes, how severe it could be?
Though it is a breach of service rules but the same is not considered to be so severe as it would entail disciplinary proceeding.
It will actually depend upon the rules and regulation of the central government.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Security cheque is misused and it got bounced.What is my liability?
- Taxes on led bulb manufacturing business
- Can tenant claim the property if staying for 8 decades
- 2.5 years of daughter don't want give any rights to husband what to do
- Can I file a suit for defamation if editor publishes apology