quesLand purchased by Central Government Employee

Can a land purchased by a central government employee after getting into job be declared in the service book/annual return and there has been no profit/use made of that land either, would it be considered as an ancestral property?

Can you please tell me, if the law would treat it as a severe breach of guidelines laid down for central government employees? If yes, how severe it could be?

  • ansThough it is a breach of service rules but the same is not considered to be so severe as it would entail disciplinary proceeding.

    It will actually depend upon the rules and regulation of the central government.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

This is regarding my mother's right in her father's family property (House). I have below…
I had advanced through an agreement a sum of 500000 to one of my uncle…
My father is no more and I have to do a partition of property papers…

I want to know if a married girl can have a right over ancestral property…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly