Land property to be transferred.
I have possessed a piece of land(60 x 40 ft) taken on lease from Odisha Government. I want to transfer the land to my three son-in-laws jointly so that they can construct three flats for their living in future. I want to know whether this transfer will be legally valid and whether they can get loan from banks citing that they are co-owners of the land.
Whether or not the land can be transferred shall have to be decided with reference to the terms and conditions of the lease. Unless and until the lease specifically or implicitly allows the transfer of land it is impermissible for you to transfer the same to any one. Transfer of land in contravention of the lease will result in termination of lease.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Received plot by mother as gift can my sister challenge it
- Agricultural land seller harassing after registration
- Can a gramathana site later came under municipality board
- Corruption in Indian Air Force schools charging a lot higher fee
- Father gave ancestral property to cousion by emotional blackmailing.