Land partitioning dispute.
My Grand-Father had 4 Sons (A,B,C,D) and 3 daughters, after his death the elder son (A) had the land papers with him, now the elder son (A) has 2 sons 1 daughter viz a1, a2, a3, another elder son (B) is having 3 sons 1 daughter viz b1,b2,b3,b4. third elder son (C) is having 1 son & 1 daughter viz c1, c2 and the remaining son (D) is having 1 son viz d1, now partition dispute is person A & B are dead. technically only 4 shares of the land to be partitioned. but now the elder son of A (who is having the papers) is stating the land should be partitioned among total 10 people viz (a1, a2, a3, b1, b2, b3, b4, c1, c2, d1) My Question, is there any law/rule. that the land should be partitioned in 4 shares not with 10 shares.
Four sons and three daughters and grand mother if alive have equal rights in shares that is among the 7 legal heirs of the grand father(except grand mother). If any of them are dead, the share will go to their legal heirs that is wife and children. supposing that grand mother is also passed away, hence if partition has to be done it will be in 7 shares unless the daughter release their shares.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can brother be given POA
- Informal agreement with the builder now he cheated
- My tenant has not paid rent for the past 2 months. What should I do?
- Accused in criminal case can I opt for civil service exam
- Selling property within 3 years of possessions, taxes to be repaid?