Land in possession is less than the land promised in the deed.
My parents had purchased 2 Guntas of Land 20 Years back in a Village located in East Bangalore - Karnataka and we have now realized that the the Land in our possession is less than appearing in Deeds. The Main reason for this difference was my parents were not educated and they have gone by Village People Advice. Now I am looking for IS THERE LEGAL REMEDY?
This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.
lodge a complaint with the panchayath office and local police station against the person/s who have usurped your land. if the police authorities acknowledge the complaint then file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction against the above persons. contact a good lawyer and take this forward.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person died in accident i'm the accused and court confiscated passport
- Procedure to transfer ownership in magazine printing business
- What is the time line for Mutual consent divorce
- Procedure to obtain bail when charged with sec. 420 ans 131
- Cheque given as security and company presented it and cheque bounced