quesLand in possession is less than the land promised in the deed.

My parents had purchased 2 Guntas of Land 20 Years back in a Village located in East Bangalore - Karnataka and we have now realized that the the Land in our possession is less than appearing in Deeds. The Main reason for this difference was my parents were not educated and they have gone by Village People Advice. Now I am looking for IS THERE LEGAL REMEDY?

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

• anslodge a complaint with the panchayath office and local police station against the person/s who have usurped your land. if the police authorities acknowledge the complaint then file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction against the above persons. contact a good lawyer and take this forward.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore