quesLand in possession is less than the land promised in the deed.

My parents had purchased 2 Guntas of Land 20 Years back in a Village located in East Bangalore - Karnataka and we have now realized that the the Land in our possession is less than appearing in Deeds. The Main reason for this difference was my parents were not educated and they have gone by Village People Advice. Now I am looking for IS THERE LEGAL REMEDY?

  • ans

    This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

  • anslodge a complaint with the panchayath office and local police station against the person/s who have usurped your land. if the police authorities acknowledge the complaint then file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction against the above persons. contact a good lawyer and take this forward.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am hindu. We are 3 brothers and 3 sisters. But my grandfather given all…

We are in the premises for the past 29 years,under an old ownership. My Co…

We have our paternal house in Bagmari, Kolkata. The house was purchased by my father…
HINDU daughters right on fathers self acquired property when father and mother alive?

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly