quesLand from maternal uncle to nephew

My father has a land shared along with my other 4 uncles. This land they got from our grandfather. Grandfather is deceased in 1991 and he had got same land from his maternal uncle who had adopted him since his childhood. Grandfather's uncle didn't have son so very near successor was my grandfather only. So, apparently, grandfather's uncle had different surname and we have different surname. I will explain family tree below: Suppose A has two kids B and C, and B and C has there own kids B1 and C1, respectively. Also, B1 has kid B2, and C1 has kids C2, C3. And say, X is my grandfather who is nephew of B2, and B2 doesn't have kid. Now problem is C3 has claimed for X's land came from B2, since X is having different surname than B2 and B2 and C3 surnames of those are matching to each other. Also, he has (C3) filed case against X for fraud in land transactions and claiming for same. C2, that is C3's father, and X were good friends and neighbors and C2 never filed case against X for wrong doing. But greedy C3 is doing this. How should I proceed for this and what outcomes I may expect?

  • ansIn case of no will, the property will be divided among legal heirs.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Kindly suggest- There is a municipal corporation plot in Mumbai wherein the MCGM are the…
Sir there is my late mother in law property..There is no will,verbaly she told that…
My cousin took a homeloan with mine and my father's document. Property is in agra…
Hello sir I have doubts regarding a land issue. i have a big brother we…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly