Land from maternal uncle to nephew
My father has a land shared along with my other 4 uncles. This land they got from our grandfather. Grandfather is deceased in 1991 and he had got same land from his maternal uncle who had adopted him since his childhood. Grandfather's uncle didn't have son so very near successor was my grandfather only. So, apparently, grandfather's uncle had different surname and we have different surname. I will explain family tree below: Suppose A has two kids B and C, and B and C has there own kids B1 and C1, respectively. Also, B1 has kid B2, and C1 has kids C2, C3. And say, X is my grandfather who is nephew of B2, and B2 doesn't have kid. Now problem is C3 has claimed for X's land came from B2, since X is having different surname than B2 and B2 and C3 surnames of those are matching to each other. Also, he has (C3) filed case against X for fraud in land transactions and claiming for same. C2, that is C3's father, and X were good friends and neighbors and C2 never filed case against X for wrong doing. But greedy C3 is doing this. How should I proceed for this and what outcomes I may expect?
In case of no will, the property will be divided among legal heirs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sharing of father's self-acquired property according to muslim law
- How to get husband's property after his death
- How to recovery due amount from previous employer company
- Can i sell property which is on my grandfather's name
- Gift deed of property jointly held by brothers what is the stamp duty