quesLand dispute after 45 years by ex serviceman's son.

my grand mother bought land from ex serviceman at 1965 he was allotted 10 acres of land from madhya pradesh on account of retired serviceman. he sold that land to my grandmother, and he stated on registry papers that "i am buying land at different location,as this land is not suitable for me, hence selling the land" after 45 years, son of that serviceman has sued us, stating that, land given to ex serviceman are non transferable in nature. we are very confused, as my grandparents are dead, as well as that ex serviceman, i want to know that is there any risk for us, and guidance

  • ans

    We will able to advise you only after examining the document.

    We suggest you that you should go in the department of DDA/MCD or Tehsildar  and inquire the exact position of the property.

    If the land was alloted property, then the sale is not valid and you can not be the owner.

    However we will have to examine all documents and understand facts, so that we can advise you in detail


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

He has agreed to pay my total amount within 3 months as per agreement. he…
My Mother wants to make will in favor of my father, and I have no…
I have sold a piece of land to 2 parties by dividing the land by…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly