Land dispute after 45 years by ex serviceman's son.
my grand mother bought land from ex serviceman at 1965 he was allotted 10 acres of land from madhya pradesh on account of retired serviceman. he sold that land to my grandmother, and he stated on registry papers that "i am buying land at different location,as this land is not suitable for me, hence selling the land" after 45 years, son of that serviceman has sued us, stating that, land given to ex serviceman are non transferable in nature. we are very confused, as my grandparents are dead, as well as that ex serviceman, i want to know that is there any risk for us, and guidance
We will able to advise you only after examining the document.
We suggest you that you should go in the department of DDA/MCD or Tehsildar and inquire the exact position of the property.
If the land was alloted property, then the sale is not valid and you can not be the owner.
However we will have to examine all documents and understand facts, so that we can advise you in detail
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Servant of house not received salary can I claim tenancy right
- Include names of the people involved in 406 IPC
- If I ask 35 years old worker to leave job do I have to pay gratuity
- lottery business
- Sister's inlaws demanding dowry and not ready to take her back