Karta is alive and not ready to give property to daughter
If the karta is still alive and given the property to their son as they don't want to give the property to his daughter . So whether daughter can stop the registration of property and get a share or not ?
Nobody can restrain you to get your share. Daughter has right to get her share from inherited property of your grand father. A father can deny to give share of property to children, only which owned by him only. And can't restrain to children from inherited property.
Advocate Charanjit SidanaDistrict Court, Faridkot, Faridkot
If the property is Kanta's self acquired property daughter can't stop registration. If property is inherited one definitely she can interfere in registration process. If Kanta is alive the mode of transfer of property is not mentioned...Gift or sale deed............
Advocate Sanjeev SharmaCheema Nagar, Jalandhar
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- College arbitrarily marked us absent from college internals what to do
- Benefits of new maternal laws amendment 2016
- wife is asking for divorce but husband do not want divorce
- legal requirements for proprietary business on Online classifieds
- Property inherited by father. Can it be given away to only one child?