Issues to change exit path of common home
I have a combined property with my Uncle. This is a parental property. My father built a joined house in 1996 along with my uncle. Now the one portion of that house is with me and one with my uncle. Me and my family live in the same house from the beginning. We have a common exit path from the house. My Uncle's portion is facing the exit gate. Now he is asking me to change the path. He doesn't even live there. What can be done?
Attempt to settle this dispute amicably with your uncle. If the same doesn't get solved you may move to the court for protecting and enforcing your legal rights.
Since the house is undivided, your uncle cannot claim exclusive use of the exit gate. Move to court and seek injunction against your uncle if all attempts to settle the issue amicably prove futile.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can an advocate who take district forum cases can take state cases
- Borrowed money not able to pay back bank threatening me through police
- CBI officer asked to reach Allahabad without citing any reason
- Refund after cancellation of Flat
- Previous company want me to pay 1.5lakh to get relieving letter