Issues over construction of common wall
I started renovating my house which belongs to my father.The property next to my house belongs to my uncle and he sold it to a third party 25 years back. We and the thrd party shared a common wall without problems. Now the third party started troubling me after demolishing of my home saying that he had 2 feet less dimension according to the document.
When I asked for the documents he refused and threatened to make a huge issue out of it. I had to leave 3/4 ft from the common wall. We made an agreement on a stamp papper between the parties. Now he has denied the agreement and asking me not to construct the wall only. What legal action can I take now?
All you have to do is bring down the agreement. Thereafter, any deed that shows your father and uncle had got the property bifurcated between themselves. Without looking into the documents it is very difficult to ascertain the exact status.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord claiming for damage in the flat what can we do
- what to do if wife left me and not wiling to return home
- Is family tree an important document for verification?
- Termination from college what legal options do i have
- Insurance company rejected policy claim. What to do?