Issue with property. Do we need seller's wife sign for registration.
I have paid full money to B party for the property purchase(Property is came from His father) and all property document is ready for registration. B party have a wife and minor son. His wife is now suffering from some desises and admitted in hospital from past 3 months, doctor told she will not survive at any cost and she is not in position to walk also. 1. Is it possible to do property registration with B party alone? or His wife is also required for it. 2. If his wife dies, then can we able to do property registration with only B party. 3. Is there any ways to do registration with B party?
If Party B has acquired the property from his father, then his wife will have no right on the said property.
The documents has to be executed between you and party B.
However if the property is in joint name of party B and his wife, then wife of party B can execute power attorney in favour of party B and the property can be registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do I need to mention about FIR filed in passport application form
- Builder demanding for extra money
- Landlord not repairing the maindoor of house. How to get him to do it?
- How to transfer property from father's name after his death
- Husband not wiling to divorce or return gold gifts given to girl.