Issue with property. Do we need seller's wife sign for registration.
I have paid full money to B party for the property purchase(Property is came from His father) and all property document is ready for registration. B party have a wife and minor son. His wife is now suffering from some desises and admitted in hospital from past 3 months, doctor told she will not survive at any cost and she is not in position to walk also. 1. Is it possible to do property registration with B party alone? or His wife is also required for it. 2. If his wife dies, then can we able to do property registration with only B party. 3. Is there any ways to do registration with B party?
If Party B has acquired the property from his father, then his wife will have no right on the said property.
The documents has to be executed between you and party B.
However if the property is in joint name of party B and his wife, then wife of party B can execute power attorney in favour of party B and the property can be registered.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife threatening to suicide how can i safeguard myself.
- Ancestral Property Decree
- Application under section 151 CPC for new leave of Appel on new grds
- Filed rape case against boyfriend now he is asking to withdraw it
- Risks in providing pan card information for incorporation of company