quesis stamp duty required in consumer court cases

When a complainant makes a complaint under district consumer forum, does he has to pay stamp duty on the amount claimed?

• ansComplainant need not pay stamp duty on amount claimed. Complainant has to pay Court Fee based on his claim. If the claim is Less than Rs. 1 lakh, court fee shall be Rs. 100; If the claim is Rs. 1 lakh and above, but less than Rs. 5 lakh, court fee shall be Rs. 200; If the claim is Rs. five 5 and above, but less than Rs. 10 lakh, court fee shall be Rs. 400; and if the claim is Rs. 10 lakh and above, court fee shall be Rs. 500.