Is sale through GPA is valid?
I am purchasing a site/plot in yelahanka, Bangalore. I am purchasing this plot from Mr. Gowda(property Developer). Mr. Gowda have got GPA from Rajappa. In EC, this land is in name of Rajappa. I wanted to know can i purchase this site from Mr. Gowda. I got this doubt because recently supreme court ordered that GPA will not be valid.
It will be grateful if somebody from Bangalore can reply. Please let me know your email Id, so that i can send GPA copies to you for verification.
Go through the entire documents and get legal opinion and proceeds, it is better contact the advocate personnel.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband tortures me alot and he easily escapes by bribing the police
- My brother captured property which is my mothers name what can i do.
- Court ordered to pay surety. Can this date be delayed?
- Want to apply for passport with changed name what documents needed
- Are there any guidelines for availing leaves in an organisation