Is sale through GPA is valid?
I am purchasing a site/plot in yelahanka, Bangalore. I am purchasing this plot from Mr. Gowda(property Developer). Mr. Gowda have got GPA from Rajappa. In EC, this land is in name of Rajappa. I wanted to know can i purchase this site from Mr. Gowda. I got this doubt because recently supreme court ordered that GPA will not be valid.
It will be grateful if somebody from Bangalore can reply. Please let me know your email Id, so that i can send GPA copies to you for verification.
Go through the entire documents and get legal opinion and proceeds, it is better contact the advocate personnel.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Denied of maternity leave compensation and non payment of last month.
- Father given all rights to second wife and their children what to do
- How can I protect the relinquishment deed?
- How to prove distribution of land w/o having distribution certificate?
- Procedure to renew passport as single though married ?