is NEFT payment a valid payment?
i have made NEFT payment towards the account of the house owner for the purchase. made two NEFT payments of 2 lakhs and 5 lakhs. later if the owner disagrees to sell the house later. Is it a valid payment
Yes its a valid payment.
If the owner disagree to sell the house then in case the conditiins will follow;
If u have a valid agreement between u n the owner then its terms will follow But if u dont have any agreent and u just transferred the amount in his account then u cant prove that u have some agreement and u could just claim ur amount back.
Advocate Vijyant NigamGomti Nagar, Lucknow
Payment through NEFT is a valid payment. Keep your reciept intact or if you had transfered through your account , copy the relevent statement for future use. You can very well claim the payment. The court will accept it.
Advocate Rajat BindalDistrict Court, Bareilly, Bareilly
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i get parents property transferred in my name.
- Mentally and physically tortured by parents, what to do?
- I have medical problem want to divorce husband so he can marry again
- Can brother claim right to joint property for which only I have paid
- transfer of ownership and loan