quesis NEFT payment a valid payment?

i have made NEFT payment towards the account of the house owner for the purchase. made two NEFT payments of 2 lakhs and 5 lakhs. later if the owner disagrees to sell the house later. Is it a valid payment

  • ansYes its a valid payment.
    If the owner disagree to sell the house then in case the conditiins will follow;
    If u have a valid agreement between u n the owner then its terms will follow But if u dont have any agreent and u just transferred the amount in his account then u cant prove that u have some agreement and u could just claim ur amount back.

    Advocate Vijyant Nigam

      Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

  • ansPayment through NEFT is a valid payment. Keep your reciept intact or if you had transfered through your account , copy the relevent statement for future use. You can very well claim the payment. The court will accept it.

    Advocate Rajat Bindal

      District Court, Bareilly, Bareilly

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a female and had bought a property in a housing cooperative society in…
Amrapali silicon city, noida is asking for extra money for increased area now at the…
My grandfather writes house to my grand mother. Only my grand mother survive but not…
Dear Sir, Im 38yr old,married with a daughter living with my parents in kolkata.I have…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly