quesis my mother eligible to sell our land

A land is in the name of my father and mother. My father is not present as we have lost him some years ago. So the question is, is my mother eligible to sell the land?

  • ansAfter your father's death, his share would be inherited by all his legal heirs ie your mother and you. You may carry out mutation of name in revenue records and then the property can be sold.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

one person(husband)purchase a property in his name. After that he gifted this property to his…
We have purchased flats from Land Owner, who has signed a Joint Development Agreement with…

A partition suit has been filed by 8 plaintiffs through a Counsel by signing Vakkalatnama…

Sir, I want to know that Whether There are any law for a married daughter,…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly