Is it possible that wife of B party can execute power attorney(GPA)?
A Party paid full money to B party for the property purchase(property is in joint name of party B and his wife). B party have a wife and minor son. His wife is now suffering from some desises and admitted in hospital from past 3 months, doctor told she will not survive and she is not in position to walk also.
1. Is it possible that wife of B party can execute power attorney(GPA) in favor of B party(Her Husband) and then property can be registered to A Party?
2. If his wife dies, then can we able to do property registration with only B party, his son is minor?
The wife can give a poeer of attorney but that requires registration. Any dicument involving transfer of ownership of immovable property requires registration. The wife can make a will where she can transfer her share to her husband. Will need not be registered and upon her demise, her husband can alone sell the property to you.
Advocate Tanushree SahaniJakkur, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Planning to do court what are the documents required and procedure?
- Can divorce be granted without giving maintenance to wife
- wife want divorce but husband refused for it
- Not Getting back money lend to friend
- Am a married woman. can i marry again without divorse