quesIs it okay to buy a garage having a share certificate of the society?

Is it okay buy a garage having a share certificate of the society? What documentation do i need to take from the seller?

  • ansSanction plan, title deed, tax receipts, these are the main documents which one must see before purchasing a property. Noc of society is also important. Kindly check whether soc.Is rregistered . Also issue a public notice for any objections and give copy of the same to society and concerned police station keep the acknowledge receipts of the same

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansYes its always advisable to buy garage with share certificate as it creates your title over that part of land.

    Advocate Purvi Shah

      Malad West, Mumbai

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Our relatives who have agricultural lands adjacent to my mother's lands are tresspassing into our…
My mother bought land 16years ago.she made home there and live 15 years right now.when…

Can we sell our 70 year old house with out khata certificate and also can…

I am a Lady married 25 years back, and now parents are ready share a…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly