Is it okay to buy a garage having a share certificate of the society?
Is it okay buy a garage having a share certificate of the society? What documentation do i need to take from the seller?
Sanction plan, title deed, tax receipts, these are the main documents which one must see before purchasing a property. Noc of society is also important. Kindly check whether soc.Is rregistered . Also issue a public notice for any objections and give copy of the same to society and concerned police station keep the acknowledge receipts of the same
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Yes its always advisable to buy garage with share certificate as it creates your title over that part of land.
Advocate Purvi ShahMalad West, Mumbai
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get excise exemption for regarding some sale to EOU?
- Can society expel our membership for non payment of monthly charges?
- Charges are clear now will this effect if I apply for government job ?
- Script idea stolen by another company what action can i take
- Can I get 2 degrees from different universities in the same session