Is it necessary to comply with the court's decree regarding property?
We are from Delhi. Our case was in tis hazari court. Court passed order of decree of property recently. Should we go for that or not? Please tell us what is the minus point & what is the plus point?
First of all, you will have to provide us with a copy of the order. After examining the order, we will be able to provide the exact legal solution. However, all order's passed by the court have to be complied with.
Please provide the exact contents of the order.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Need advice on section 324
- Applied and waiting for job in Indian navy, now got another job offer.
- Broker company executed trades without my consent loss of huge amount
- Not serving the notice period can company take any legal action
- How to enforce Will written by Grandfather