quesIs agreement entered into after getting possession valid?

A reputed builder in Noida has given possession of the Flat without obtaining clearance certificate from Noida Development Authority due to the Nexus between both. The Realtor has not entered into any agreement before giving possession. One month after giving possession, he has executed an agreement with me.


Now, the Realtor says that my complaint in the New Delhi Consumer Forum is to be dismissed as I can only go for arbitration with a single arbitrator appointed by him as per a clause contained in the Agreement entered with them.


Whether agreement executed after possession is valid?


  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans


      Please let us know the facts of the complaint that you have filed in the Consumer Forum so as to enable us to guide you properly. 


      Yes, the agreement executed after possession shall be valid and the fact that it has an arbitration clause then the courts shall be reluctant to interfere. 


      However, it essential to know the facts of the consumer complaint because if the said subject matter is not covered within the arbitration clause, and the complaint is in the capacity of the consumer then the Court may allow the said complaint.


      Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


    • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Property lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    can i sale my agriculture land and become bhumiheen. i am govt servent.

    My mother's are 2 sister and 3 brothers, her mom had died last year and…

    My mother filed the IA with the OS 521/2014 not to collect the rent ,…

    Can we keep paying guest in house which is in pagdi system? I am a…

    Property Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

      Shree Ram Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly