Is a sale agreement valid, while the case of such property is pending?
The High Court passed a restrained order on the respondents "Respondents shall not create further charge over the property no. D-X Rajinder nagar new delhi". Respondent during pendency of the order entered into registered agreement to sell (part consideration paid) with 3rd person who was also aware about this order.
Does this agreement valid in law, can it be enforced by suit of specific performance?
We will have to examine the High Court order in detail. However, the sale is not valid. We suggest you to file an contempt petition against the said order, wherein you must specify the said above mentioned facts. In the said petition, you must make the 3rd party a party to petition.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim maintenance from husband in case of divorce
- Cant alimony be demanded from husband if the wife is working
- Salary Payout and Notice period issue by employer
- Facing a law suit having a rented shop for last 45 years can I appeal
- re-marriage after divorce