quesInheritance property transfer procedure & rules.

My grand father having 2 acres land on his name, as he died in recent years. For my grand Fathers 2 Sons, one is my father, who passed away 8 years back. And my uncle is alive. Coming to my question how to get the property for undivided land to us. And what are acts for the same. Kindly instruct me the procedures and possibilities of the same.

  • ansYou have an equal share in this land which no-body can snatch from you. If your uncle is refusing to honor your indefeasible proprietary rights then file a case for property division in the court which will order division notwithstanding the opposition by your uncle.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

my self,my brother and sister are class-II Heirs for property of my deceased unmarried brother.Sister…

Me and my father purchased a property jointly in Chembur, 10 15 years back. I…

I and my wife are the joint owners of our residential house in Bangalore. I…
My mom is the eldest followed by 2 younger brother all are married how can…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly