Inheritance property transfer procedure & rules.
My grand father having 2 acres land on his name, as he died in recent years. For my grand Fathers 2 Sons, one is my father, who passed away 8 years back. And my uncle is alive. Coming to my question how to get the property for undivided land to us. And what are acts for the same. Kindly instruct me the procedures and possibilities of the same.
You have an equal share in this land which no-body can snatch from you. If your uncle is refusing to honor your indefeasible proprietary rights then file a case for property division in the court which will order division notwithstanding the opposition by your uncle.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Not received maintenance still what can I do?
- Can police complaint be filed when no cheque has been bounced
- Daughter harassed by her husband and in-laws. What options available?
- Right in grandfather's property if father and grand father both died
- Can i ask for maintenance if already a compromise was made earlier