quesInformation about property title and area.

I want to buy a property in New colony, Haryana. How can I check the title and property area? How much fee to check the property details from sub registrar and what the formalities to be full filed?

• ansIn order to check whether the property to be purchased is free from any encumbrance you need to carry out the due diligence test. For this you will need the services of a local lawyer. After the due diligence is carried out then get a robust agreement drafted by your lawyer which will protect your proprietary rights in the long run.