illegal transfer of property by uncle
sir, my father had two younger brothers..Murthy and Venky. Murthy illegally transferred a building to his wife rajani from the third party which was on my fathers name when my father mortgaged it to the third party. Later Murthy became insolvent and filed IP my father had a share in joint property(land) which was on grand father's name(expired). Murthy transferred the whole land to his creditor without the consent of the other co owners. in IP notice Murthy did not mentioned about any of the above stated property help us to get the above properties.
You should file a suit for Partition and Injunction against your uncle (if died then against the legal heirs) in Civil Court where the property is situated.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I wish to return token money and collect back receipt given
- What is the current status of judgement 2005 of daughters share
- marriage without parents permission
- Husband fraudulently took divorce to marry my friend What can I do
- is post dated cheque to b given in court for settlement