×

quesillegal transfer of property by uncle

sir, my father had two younger brothers..Murthy and Venky. Murthy illegally transferred a building to his wife rajani from the third party which was on my fathers name when my father mortgaged it to the third party. Later Murthy became insolvent and filed IP my father had a share in joint property(land) which was on grand father's name(expired). Murthy transferred the whole land to his creditor without the consent of the other co owners. in IP notice Murthy did not mentioned about any of the above stated property help us to get the above properties.

• ansYou should file a suit for Partition and Injunction against your uncle (if died then against the legal heirs) in Civil Court where the property is situated.