illegal transfer of property by uncle
sir, my father had two younger brothers..Murthy and Venky. Murthy illegally transferred a building to his wife rajani from the third party which was on my fathers name when my father mortgaged it to the third party. Later Murthy became insolvent and filed IP my father had a share in joint property(land) which was on grand father's name(expired). Murthy transferred the whole land to his creditor without the consent of the other co owners. in IP notice Murthy did not mentioned about any of the above stated property help us to get the above properties.
You should file a suit for Partition and Injunction against your uncle (if died then against the legal heirs) in Civil Court where the property is situated.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get maintenance from husband for me and my baby
- How to Fast Track the dowry death case in High Court?
- How to divorce my husband under muslim law?
- I want to marry but my girlfriend is from Iran what is the procedure
- Wife filed false case against parents me and rape case against brother