quesillegal temple construction on my property without my permission

I m living in Chandigarh I have bought a property in utterpradesh When I bought it already …few people were built temple in my property without my permission. What should I do in that case …? Is there any legal action on it? What will be the legal action against those people who made that temple on my property without my knowledge?

• ansFirst  of all, removing a temple from a land even though it is constructed without your permission or local authorities permission is a very sensitive issue and most the local authorities may refrain from interfering in the matter.

We suggest you should first write a representation to  the local authority thereby asking them take action. If the local authorities fail, then you can file a writ petition before the court thereby seeking direction for demolishing of property.

Furthermore, you should also file a police complaint for trespassing against the people who are staying in the premises. Also, you should file suit for evict against the  people thereby seeking there eviction. Along with suit for eviction also file application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property.

• ansYou need to file a complaint with the Municipal Corporation and file a suit before the court giving details of the property, your ownership and how this all happened. MUnicipal Corporation has to be made a party in the suit

Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

• ansFirst of all, removing a temple from a land even though it is constructed without your permission or local authorities permission is a very sensitive issue and most the local authorities may refrain from interfering in the matter.
    We suggest you should first write a representation to the local authority thereby asking them take action. If the local authorities fail, then you can file a writ petition before the court thereby seeking direction for demolishing of property.
    Furthermore, you should also file a police complaint for trespassing against the people who are staying in the premises. Also, you should file suit for evict against the people thereby seeking there eviction. Along with suit for eviction also file application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property.