quesIllegal selling of undivided property.

Upon a fraud transaction related to illegal selling of undivided property (Land), I had approached a lawyer who had made a petition to the court & lodged a case u/s 420, 120B against the opp parties with 156(3) clause. It has been around 3 months now that the matter is still not disclosed among the opp parties. What should be the next step for following up the case? The police is too negligent in taking the case forward. What should I do?

  • ansHas the court ordered a trial of the accused persons? If yes, then have they appeared in the court? You should ask your lawyer as to the current status of the case and what is the next date of hearing fixed for. If the police is not doing its duty as per the law then you can make a request to the magistrate to pass an order directing the police to take the necessary action.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello sir i am(birth-1960) 56 year old man. My father had died( in 1957) just…
I have planned to purchase a property and the deal is done & paid an…
I have purchased a resale flat in Pune. I have entered into an Agreement to…
Dear Sir/Madam, We have a business under a Pvt Ltd company. Recently we had taken…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly