Illegal selling of undivided property.
Upon a fraud transaction related to illegal selling of undivided property (Land), I had approached a lawyer who had made a petition to the court & lodged a case u/s 420, 120B against the opp parties with 156(3) clause. It has been around 3 months now that the matter is still not disclosed among the opp parties. What should be the next step for following up the case? The police is too negligent in taking the case forward. What should I do?
Has the court ordered a trial of the accused persons? If yes, then have they appeared in the court? You should ask your lawyer as to the current status of the case and what is the next date of hearing fixed for. If the police is not doing its duty as per the law then you can make a request to the magistrate to pass an order directing the police to take the necessary action.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action to be taken in a deformation case?
- Delay in getting family pension for my nephew. I am his legal guradian
- Apartment renovated without consent Am I liable to pay for the same
- Property purchased by father registered in mother name can she sell it
- Wife treating me with cruelty is this a ground for divorce