Illegal road extensions
I have a commercial property in a business lane. At the beginning of the lane some of the property holders extended their limits and built small shops for small business people.
Due to this illegal constructions the road was inconvenient and was creating a lot of traffic. Even after repeated requests to the municipality to take actions nothing had been done so far. Can I take any legal action in this situation?
You can move to the District Civil Court for declaring the municipal corporation bound in law to remove the encroachments on the public property. After the court order, the needful action would be taken soon by the municipal corporation for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not granting leave in emergency situation what action to take
- In 6 year relationship girl cheated what legal action can I take ?
- How can a father recover money from his son
- tenancy Dispute
- can i or my father suit against grandfathers property till he is alive