Illegal possession on part of shared property
My neighbor has illegally possessed a part of our shared property and even though he doesn't have a right to build a house there as the property doesn't even belong to him. It belongs to my grand father's brother and after he passed away his family couldn't divide the house among them and so 2 brothers sold the house without transferring the papers and as the person who bought the house was a member of Nagar palika at our place. He abused his power to build the house without even passing the map by a secretariat from nagar palika. And he has taken over a part of shared passage and covered it with a roof over half of passage. Can you please advise if we can go to court with this case and what are the chances of a fair play in court.
You can always go to the court if you have a cause of action or you have been deprived of any of your rights. Decide for yourself if you want a share in the property. Courts always have a fair play though the process is long and democratic in this country.
Since your land has been usurped by your neighbour you may file a case for eviction in the court of District Civil Judge.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister fraudulently withdrawing money from mothers account
- How can tax be calculated, if property bought at a cheap rate.
- Mortgage property is purchased without knowing.
- Plots granted by Panchayat but now refusing to deliver
- Want to apply for passport with changed name what documents needed