quesIllegal occupancy of my building

Our property was given to a developer on a joint development agreement.The developer has made some deviations, when i asked him to regularise it as per the agreement he refused and has allowed some occupants to reside in the building.Even in our share of the property he has allowed illegal occupants to reside by taking money from them.The property is still in my name and We have not given permission for electricity and water, but he has somehow got electricity and water. We have given police complaint saying he has rented out or leased the property without our consent and also he is not letting us inside the building we have also given legal notices for the same. The developer has political connections and he knows goondas also. 1)What are my options?can i put a cheating case on him? 2)What other cases can i put on him? 3)How long will it take to put an injunction and evict the illegal occupants? 4)what are the options developer has, what cases he can put against us?

• ans You are advised to issue legal notice to your Builder and also to the Municipal Corporation. The occupancy certificate is mandatory for apartments. The mortgaged flats can not be released without occupancy certificate. The builders what they do, they sell the property to needy and vanish from the site. The land lords will face all the trouble and penal action including compoundable fine of the property. File a WRIT petition before High Court against the builders and the Municipal Corporation to pull down the deviations and issue occupancy certificate.