Illegal occupancy of my building
Our property was given to a developer on a joint development agreement.The developer has made some deviations, when i asked him to regularise it as per the agreement he refused and has allowed some occupants to reside in the building.Even in our share of the property he has allowed illegal occupants to reside by taking money from them.The property is still in my name and We have not given permission for electricity and water, but he has somehow got electricity and water. We have given police complaint saying he has rented out or leased the property without our consent and also he is not letting us inside the building we have also given legal notices for the same. The developer has political connections and he knows goondas also. 1)What are my options?can i put a cheating case on him? 2)What other cases can i put on him? 3)How long will it take to put an injunction and evict the illegal occupants? 4)what are the options developer has, what cases he can put against us?
You are advised to issue legal notice to your Builder and also to the Municipal Corporation. The occupancy certificate is mandatory for apartments. The mortgaged flats can not be released without occupancy certificate. The builders what they do, they sell the property to needy and vanish from the site. The land lords will face all the trouble and penal action including compoundable fine of the property. File a WRIT petition before High Court against the builders and the Municipal Corporation to pull down the deviations and issue occupancy certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girl refused to marry after commitment
- Signature of granddaughter is mandatory for partition of the property
- Tauji has forcefully grabbed my father's share of land
- In which authority mutation of property will be done
- Employer refusing to provide original certificates what action to take