Illegal hoarding on my property.
The wall of the flat faces the main road where there are two bus stops. A computer institute has placed 2 huge hoardings on the wall which is facing the main road. He did not take permission from me nor the GHMC greater hyderabad municpal commission I even officially lodged a complained online in GHMC website in December. But so far no action has been taken. So please guide me in this.
How to proceed and under which sections should i sue him? let me know if i should go to the consumer court or complain in police station.
I advise that considering the comatose approach - which we all are familiar with, adopted by the government officials to such complaints, a more efficacious remedy would be to file a law suit against the computer institute for removal of the hoardings. If a court of law orders the removal of hoardings then the institute will have to comply with the court order at any cost.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Settlement deed executed with life interest what is the procedure
- Sister's husband passed away. Her in laws starting harassing her.
- Whether any of the sons beneficiary can act as executor
- After the death of main landlord. Legal to enter name of sister's son?
- Legal consequences of not appearing at the police station when called?