Illegal entry in khasra register of my land. What all can i do?
Patwari added illegal entry in khasra girdawari register of my land. How to issue a legal notice to him and what other option do i have?
Dear Sir, you have open options to send legal notice to Patwari or can move applications to superior offices seeking action in this regard. Please also tell how you attained title of property and whose name has been added as owner by patwari and on what basis. Accordingly, you can opt for the remedies. First of all try getting the correction in revenue records in your name and then try for actions against the patwari concerned. I hope this answer is satisfactory to your querry and please contact our website for further proffessional assistance. Regards...
Advocate Sukhwinder Singh RaiDistrict Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- wife has filed for divorce but i dont want it
- Ancestral property to be sold off by a son.
- Can BF refuse to marry me after keeping physical relationship?
- Law of limitation for reporting bribery or corruption
- Employer sent show cause notice i want NOC from them what to do