Illegal entry in khasra register of my land. What all can i do?
Patwari added illegal entry in khasra girdawari register of my land. How to issue a legal notice to him and what other option do i have?
Dear Sir, you have open options to send legal notice to Patwari or can move applications to superior offices seeking action in this regard. Please also tell how you attained title of property and whose name has been added as owner by patwari and on what basis. Accordingly, you can opt for the remedies. First of all try getting the correction in revenue records in your name and then try for actions against the patwari concerned. I hope this answer is satisfactory to your querry and please contact our website for further proffessional assistance. Regards...
Advocate Sukhwinder Singh RaiDistrict Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- MAXIMUM TIME LIMIT TO APPEAL IN PUN & HAR HIGH COURT, CHANDIGARH
- Can I ask Ministry of Railway to update the rules for students?
- Can i claim land owner's land as family was cultivating from 60 years
- How to send a legal notice
- From where to get a copy of Birth Certificate?