quesIllegal encroachment on part of my property

I and four family members have purchased land site. Purchase agreement has been registered under the sub registrar. Some part of our land was encroached by an adjacent landlord and he built a house, even some part of house construction is covered in our land area. Now i want to get back entire part of my land. Where & whom should i lodge complain this matter about this matter?

  • ansIn order to recover your land after removal of encroachment you will have to file a law suit for possession in the civil court. Your remedy lies only before a court of law. In addition to a case for possession.

    File a criminal complaint for trespass against landlord.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, We have brought property in whitefield. Builder have exhausted six month grace period on…
my father was having both lands agriculture and city lands.i am having all account number…
I have a commercial property of which registory was made approx. 20 years ago in…
The property adjacent to my property in Patel Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana has a basement that…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly