Illegal encroachment on part of my property
I and four family members have purchased land site. Purchase agreement has been registered under the sub registrar. Some part of our land was encroached by an adjacent landlord and he built a house, even some part of house construction is covered in our land area. Now i want to get back entire part of my land. Where & whom should i lodge complain this matter about this matter?
In order to recover your land after removal of encroachment you will have to file a law suit for possession in the civil court. Your remedy lies only before a court of law. In addition to a case for possession.
File a criminal complaint for trespass against landlord.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Gave money to person, now he is not reachable. How can i trace him?
- Excise duty benefit on purchase of car for handicapped person
- Starting billiard parlor in chennai
- Am I liable to pay loan taken by my father
- Neighbours harassing tenant and threatening me to file false complaint