quesIllegal encroachment on part of my property

I and four family members have purchased land site. Purchase agreement has been registered under the sub registrar. Some part of our land was encroached by an adjacent landlord and he built a house, even some part of house construction is covered in our land area. Now i want to get back entire part of my land. Where & whom should i lodge complain this matter about this matter?

• ansIn order to recover your land after removal of encroachment you will have to file a law suit for possession in the civil court. Your remedy lies only before a court of law. In addition to a case for possession.

File a criminal complaint for trespass against landlord.